[pypy-dev] py.test bisection algorithm

Maciek Fijalkowski fijal at genesilico.pl
Fri Oct 19 09:52:11 CEST 2007

Ondrej Certik wrote:
>> Ok, I'll take a look. Would be cool to have nice and working debian
>> package, but indeed we're not good in packaging. Also, we would like to
>> do 1.0 release at some point. The main blocker is some refactorings
>> to-be-done (some internal unification) and eventually unittest support
>> and/or cross-platform testing (like -d, but run every test per every
>> platform).
>>

> Guilherme wrote me that he orphaned the package, which means I can
> adopt it. So I'll try the svn and see if what works and what doesn't
> and then either I can package the svn version in Debian, or
> (preferably) you make a new release and I'll package that.
>
> Ondrej
>
> :.

Not sure what is in the package, but the last release is 0.9 (I think
package is like 0.7). Which means most of the stuff should work. I would
not like to have svn package, we can always do 0.9.1 if you find nice
stuff which works in svn, but doesn't in 0.9. But having 0.9 is still an
improvement :-) Also we need to wait for holger to come back (should be
soon).

Cheers,
fijal

:.