[pypy-dev] problem with build tool

Alexandre Fayolle alexandre.fayolle at logilab.fr
Wed Dec 6 15:42:04 CET 2006

On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 08:35:28PM +0100, Armin Rigo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 08:29:03PM +0100, Alexandre Fayolle wrote:
> > py.error.ENOENT: [No such file or directory]:
> > file('/tmp/usession-16/.lock', 'rb')
>
> This .lock file is a symlink whose content is the pid of the process, so
> uncareful places (as here) find it with listdir() but crash when opening
> it.
>
> Not sure why the build tool tries to zip it all, instead of just the
> 'testing_1' subdirectory.  Not sure why it didn't crash before, either.

Well, before changes I checked in yesterday, it crashed before reaching
this line, so this is why ;-)

I fixed this locally in the train this morning, and will check in once
I've been able to run a successful translation, which I cannot do
reasonably while running on battery.

Reprise et maintenance de sites CPS:     http://www.migration-cms.com/