[pypy-dev] Thread/gil/java question

Drumheller, Michael michael.drumheller at boeing.com
Thu Dec 29 20:09:12 CET 2005

Thank you for the quick response.  Let me get this straight:  If I use
Jython instead of CPython, then my Python threads can migrate to
different CPUs?
Not sure what you meant by "... granularity is such that not much could
be assumed for user programs..."--could you clarify that a bit?
Thank you again.
Mike D.