[pypy-dev] another website update (design-wise)

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Thu Jul 24 21:46:47 CEST 2003

hello everybody,

just a short notice that another cleanup-update to the web-page just took
place.  it's still far from perfect but now the layout has been
unified to not use tables (yay!).  Btw, the diffs for webpage updates
are not sent to pypy-svn (unless somebody screems for those).

At least all layout of the page elements should now be pretty stable
through all the applications we use (some cgi-scripts, roundup,
moin, mailman).

I think it's a good time to cleanup the doc-hierarchy because
it is now nicely visible from the web :-)

cheers,

    holger