[pypy-dev] svn and issue tracking doesn't work

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Wed Feb 26 12:09:36 CET 2003

[Stephan Diehl Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 11:28:30AM +0100]
> codespeak.net doesn't work as expected.
> codespeak.net:8080/svn doesn't respond at all.
> With the issue tracking, I can log in but not create a new issue (or have a
> look at the existing ones).

Well, issue tracking works for me.  what exactly
doesn't work for you?  Are you using exactly

    http://codespeak.net/issues/pypy/

? I am using Konqueror and Mozilla which both work.

I noticed too that subversion doesn't answer requests
so jum and/or me will investigate. It did work this
morning.

    holger