[PyOP] Python Retreat in Santa Clara next week

Marilyn Davis marilyn at pythontrainer.com
Thu Aug 11 19:48:23 CEST 2011

Hi,

9-5 Mon-Thurs August 15-18, we're offering a Python class for seasoned
programmers at UCSC-Extension in Santa Clara, right across 101 from the
Great America sign.

The class will low-pressure, but fast-paced, where students learn and
practice core concepts and Pythonic thinking.

University credit is given for the course.

Bring your laptop, or use our spiffy machines.

This lab course is hands-on.  After each short lecture, students are given
lab time and exercises that provide practice with the new concepts.  Next,
a new material set is distributed which contains solutions to the lab
exercises and notes for the next short lecture, and the next set of lab
exercises.  Questions are always welcome; discussion and pair-programming
is encouraged.

http:www.pythontrainer.com

Please come, and send students!

Marilyn Davis, Ph.D.