[PyLadies-BLR] Moving!

Sunita sunita_chalam at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 22 10:33:01 CEST 2013

Hi Annapoornima
Since I am very new to meetups, I would need mentorship but I am willing to atleast help where I can.

I feel there is a lot we can do to keep this group going and meeting f2f atleast once to come up with a common agenda is to me, high on the list. I wanted to join the Kenneth Love meetup, but I waited on the #pyladies irc channel and didnt see any activity. Where was it held? I realised that I may not even know how to use irc!There's so much to learn...

Good luck on the move - let me know if you want me to do something.

Thanks,
Sunita