[pydotorg-www] Request to edit IDE page

Harry Parker harrylparker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 18:05:21 EST 2023

Hello Esteemed Editors,

I just signed up on the Python Wiki with the aim to update the IDE page,
https://wiki.python.org/moin/IntegratedDevelopmentEnvironments .

In particular I see it reads that PyCharm hasn't been updated since 2018
which I know isn't true. It was updated this year.
Thonny was also updated in 2023. So was LiClipse, NetBeans, VSCode-Python,
PyDev, .
Open Komodo was updated in 2022 and KDevelop in 2020.
Other IDE's are probably more current than stated as well, but I stopped
looking after the above.

Seeing old dates is discouraging to people like me searching for currently
supported projects.

I am an experienced Wiki editor.
Happy to go through the IDE list and update the table for you.

Regards,

HarryParker