[pydotorg-www] Updating our User Group info in wiki. Fwd: [Python Wiki] Your wiki account data

Elena Williams ele.wil at gmail.com
Fri May 19 21:30:41 EDT 2023

Hello!

Just googling our user group and right near the top of the searches is:
https://wiki.python.org/moin/CanberraPUG, which is terribly out of date.

*We'd love to update our wiki page! Is there a way I can somehow get
privileges to update this page? *It seems as though logging in to the wiki
is tough. Attached is an attempt I made in 2013. I still actually have the
credentials for this but they're not working. I'm struggling to reset the
password as it needs the Username and Email and for trying I can't work out
which email it is and don't have a history. Also in our chat history Jonah
has tried and failed apparently.

Here is me as an organiser for the group (but I'm also a PSF and DSF
member):
https://www.meetup.com/canberra-python-meetup-group/members/?op=leaders
https://github.com/canberra-python/README

Our user group is really active for a city our size and we're proud of the
work we're doing and community we've formed:
https://www.meetup.com/canberra-python-meetup-group/ -- I've been an
organiser of the group on and off since 2011, most recently since 2019 at
which time Gavin and Mike cycled out and I cycled back in (after being
away). Jonah is still a mostly active organiser and we also have some new
organisers. Obviously we'd love to keep our wiki page up to date as well.

What's the next step forward?

---
Elena Williams
+61402290172