[pydotorg-www] Placing Information in a Python Consulting List

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 14:30:33 EDT 2022

On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 at 01:37, Makarava, Ina <imakarava at scnsoft.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I’m Ina with ScienceSoft.
>
> My login in https://wiki.python.org/ is Ina Makarava
>

> We’ve noticed you have a great listing on you website (Python Consulting
> https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonConsulting ) and it includes companies
> very similar to us in expertise. So I wonder if there might be an
> opportunity for us to be featured on this list too.
>

> For you to have a better idea about us here’s our brief overview:
>

> ScienceSoft is a US-based IT consulting and software development company.
> We offer the services of Python developers and data scientists with 3-15
> years of experience who ensure first-time-right code, on-time delivery, and
> high productivity. Our flexible services stretch from filling specific
> Python skill gaps to providing self-managed Python development teams.
>

> You can find more details here:
> https://www.scnsoft.com/services/hire-python-developers
>

> Do you have any requirements that we should meet in order to be featured?

Hi there! The requirements are basically: play nicely with the other
companies :) You clearly do work with Python, so you qualify. Go ahead and
add yourself, imitating the other entries for approximate length and so on
- basically, just be fair to everyone, like you'd like them to be to you :)

All the best!

ChrisA