[pydotorg-www] Update to Python Writers Page Entry

James Payne jamesrobertpayne at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 14:03:15 EDT 2020

Hi,
I was wondering if I could update my entry in the Python Writers section. The info is a little outdated - I have published another book - and was wondering if I could have it added or be given permission to add it myself. Either way, the entry should read:
James Payne is currently Editor-in-Chief of the Developer Shed Network of sites and has been published in print and on the web 2000+ times. His first book, Beginning Python: Using Python 2.6 and 3.1 was published by John Wiley and his second book, Python for Teenagers was published by Apress. He can be reached at jamesrobertpayne at yahoo.com or by visiting his website at http://www.jamesrobertpayne.com.

Thank you for your time and assistance - look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
James Payne