[pydotorg-www] (no subject)

M.-A. Lemburg mal at python.org
Tue Dec 1 05:28:42 EST 2020

This appears to have been filtered by their firewall...

"""
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Date: Tue,  1 Dec 2020 10:47:07 +0100 (CET)
From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON at egenix.com>
To: mal at python.org

This is the Postfix program at host mail.egenix.com.

                   The Postfix program

<1810010207 at s.upc.edu.cn>: host mxbiz1.qq.com[203.205.232.191] said: 550 Mail
    content denied.
    http://service.exmail.qq.com/cgi-bin/help?subtype=1&&id=20022&&no=1000726
"""

On 01.12.2020 10:46, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> Hi, could you let us know which language you want to add and
> your wiki user name ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> On 26.11.2020 13:47, Abdusalam wrote:
>> Hello!