[pydotorg-www] Editors Request

Marc Brookland marc at seolocale.com
Thu Jan 10 11:36:30 EST 2019

I did not personally take the class. I hired this company to train my team
and they said it was great.

--

[image: facebook]

MARC BROOKLAND
CEO | FOUNDER

[image: SEO LOCALE]

479 Old York Rd. Suite B, Jenkintown, PA
t. (267) 368-7905 <2673687905>   —   m. (215) 801-9427 <2158019427>
------------------------------

[image: facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/SEOLocale/>     [image: twitter]
<https://twitter.com/seolocale>     [image: linkedin]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/seolocalellc/>

e. marc at seolocale.com  <marc at seolocale.com>   w. www.seolocale.com

  SEO  •  Paid Advertising  •  Web Development  •  Social Media

This email message is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential, privileged and non-disclosable information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email immediately and destroy any and all copies of the message.

[image: recycle] Please consider the environment before printing this email.