[pydotorg-www] Request for Inclusion

Bhavesh Khambhati bhavesh.khambhati at collaberatact.com
Fri May 25 04:08:45 EDT 2018

Hello,

We would like to include below description under the https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTraining#India section.

CollaberaTACT<https://www.collaberatact.com/> provides Python Training Online<https://www.collaberatact.com/online-training-courses/self-paced-android-app-development-training/> to individuals and Corporate, along with its application in several emerging technologies such as Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, IoT and more. Our course deliverables are constantly updated and upgraded by our trainers with vast knowledge and industry experience.

user: elearn

[https://i.imgur.com/WmzjYk3.png]

Bhavesh Khambhati
Executive Digital Marketing