[pydotorg-www] Access to include PyCOMPSs in wiki.python.org

Javier Conejero francisco.conejero at bsc.es
Tue Apr 11 06:59:15 EDT 2017

Dear python.org admins,

I'm writting to you because I would like to include PyCOMPSs in the
following page:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/ParallelProcessing

PyCOMPSs is a framework which aims to ease the development and execution
of Python parallel applications for distributed infrastructures, such as
Clusters and Clouds.

* Official web page: http://compss.bsc.es
* Pip package: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pycompss/2.0

Since I have seen that in order to edit this page it is necessary to be
enabled by you, I would like to know if you could enable my user:

COMPSs_Team

Best regards,

Javi

Javier Conejero, PhD
Senior Researcher @ BSC-CNS - www.bsc.es
Barcelona Supercomputing Center - Centro Nacional de Supercomputación
C/ Jordi Girona, 31
08034 Barcelona, Spain

WARNING / LEGAL TEXT: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
destroy and delete any copies you may have received.

http://www.bsc.es/disclaimer

http://bsc.es/disclaimer