[pydotorg-www] pythonprogramminglanguage.com

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Sat Sep 3 07:25:42 EDT 2016

Hi Peter,

please see the discussion on pydotorg-www for why we took action
and how...

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/pydotorg-www/2016-August/003835.html

I noticed that the book links are now removed from both
http://pythonprogramminglanguage.com/ and
https://pythonspot.com/

They both used the same Amazon affiliate code, they are both using
Wordpress, Cloudflare, the HTML looks very similar, the same
cookie script is used, etc., so either one or the other site is
a rip-off or both are managed by the same person.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Sep 03 2016)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/