[pydotorg-www] Python Wikipedia Page Edits

Emily Hunt emily.h at byteacademy.co
Tue Jan 19 14:13:55 EST 2016

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing from Byte Academy, a full stack Python coding bootcamp in New York City.  I just signed up under this email to the Python wiki and would like to be able to make page edits in order to  add Byte Academy to Python training resources .  Please advise and see entry below.  I look forward to hearing from you.

‘ ‘ ‘ Byte Academy ’ ‘ ‘ offers full (12 week) and part-time (24 week) programs in Python with industry-oriented options available such as financial technology (FinTech) and Data Science.  It is the first full stack Python coding bootcamp in New York City.

Regards,
Emily

Emily Hunt
Byte Academy
295 Madison Ave | Fl 35
New York, NY 10017
646.500.8613

Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
Interested in coding? Business? Networking? Tech? Join our meetup community, it’s informative & fun