[pydotorg-www] Lets fix the captchas on the Wiki...

Antti Haapala antti at haapala.name
Fri Oct 9 08:29:25 CEST 2015

Hi, just a minor problem for me, but could be a major nuisance for someone
else

When editing the wiki, I was asked the captcha: "PyPI is also called:".
I've been programming Python for 15 years but even then it took me 5
retries to find the correct answer, "cheeseshop", which by the way is a
word *not* mentioned on the https://pypi.python.org/pypi any more.

So where is the captcha code for the wiki located at for me to post a PR or
would someone please review what is being asked there and if the answers
should be obvious to the wiki editors.

--
Antti Haapala