[pydotorg-www] Working Group Charter

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu May 7 10:18:22 CEST 2015

Hi Frank,

On 06.05.2015 19:21, Frank Wiles wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In prep for some additions to python.org around membership and working
> groups, I need access to be able to view:
>
> https://wiki.python.org/psf/Example%20PSF%20Workgroup%20Charter
>
> Username is 'frankwiles'.  Thanks!

The above page is part of the PSF wiki which is open for voting
PSF members only.

Over the next few months we'll have to go over its contents
and move the public parts to the Python wiki.

I've turned the above page public in preparation for this.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, May 07 2015)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/