[pydotorg-www] python.org merchandise page reference to Elegant Stitches now defunct

Ned Deily nad at acm.org
Sun Mar 29 04:11:10 CEST 2015

FYI, as a followup to https://mail.python.org/pipermail//pydotorg-www/2013-July/002298.html, we have received a report on the pythondotorg issue tracker (https://github.com/python/pythondotorg/issues/718) that the link to the website results in a page with:

"We’re sorry. The shopping site you’re trying to access is no longer available."

As a result, I've edited the merchandise page to remove info about Elegant Stitches.

BTW, there is an open issue about the broken migration of the images on the merchandise page from the legacy site (https://github.com/python/pythondotorg/issues/586).

--
  Ned Deily
  nad at acm.org -- []