[pydotorg-www] Even menu usability (was: How to add user group event?)

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 12:32:25 CET 2014

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 1:51 PM, M.-A. Lemburg <mal at python.org> wrote:
> On 26.02.2014 10:44, anatoly techtonik wrote:

>>> Please follow the instructions here:
>>>
>>> https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEventsCalendar#Submitting_an_Event
>>
>> Thanks. Shouldn't this info be on the site?
>
> I've added a menu entry to the "events" menu. The link was on the
> old site, but the new site is still undergoing a lot of changes and
> not everything has been ported yet.

About the events menu navigation. I find it confusing. Most users
(i.e. me) don't need "Python Events" and "Past Python Events" in the
main menu. This secondary info can be moved to specific event series
page (and called Python Events Archive) to de-clutter the nav. It is
rather obvious to look for it there.
--
anatoly t.