[pydotorg-www] Editing the wiki

Alexandro Colorado jza at oooes.org
Tue Nov 19 00:57:18 CET 2013

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 6:02 PM, Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> wrote:

> On Monday 18. November 2013 23.42.03 Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> > Hi I tried to edit the wiki but I am not sure if there is a protocol for
> > contributors as some of the pages are 'locked' and can't accept changes.
> > Should I get in touch with the original author/mantainer of the page?
>
> Those of us with administrative rights tend to lock down repeatedly spammed
> pages because it gets tiresome to have to revert such "contributions" all
> the
> time. If you could tell me/us which pages would you like to edit and what
> your
> wiki username is, I/we can probably give you access.

​Yeah I figure out that much. I am trying to improve the Spanish page also
wonder if I can link it to the frontpage of the wiki. I see many (like
Chineese at https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide ) that insert a
link on the header.
JZA - SpanishLanguage
https://wiki.python.org/moin/SpanishLanguage​