[pydotorg-www] Frank Willison Award Recipient for 2011 - Georg Brandl

Pat Campbell patcam at python.org
Sat May 12 21:51:03 CEST 2012

Thanks a lot Brian. I am so glad you caught this one :).

...the 2012 Frank Willison Award winner's (J. Noller), like past
recipients, should also be placed in a PSF news item (blog posting)
and also should be made available on the "Frank Willison" award
webpage.

But, there is no reason to jump-the-gun on this 2012 news-worthy item
yet, since the board vote on the 2012 winner has not become public
knowledge yet.

However, as soon as, the April 2012 board meeting minutes are approved
by the board, then I can send you an email requesting a blog posting around
the award & winner: Jesse's bio & recognition timeline information, etc.

In past years, Doug Hellmann may have collected the award recipient's
data from a collection of sources (including the PSF chairman).

Thanks,
Pat

--
Pat Campbell