[pydotorg-www] Access to the Python.org site to update the security page

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Mar 6 16:19:46 CET 2012

On Tue, Mar 06, 2012, Paul McMillan wrote:

> I'd like to request access to modify the python.org website,
> specifically to improve the state of the unmaintained
> http://www.python.org/news/security/ page. This was discussed on the
> PSRT mailing list, and Barry Warsaw suggested that I contact this
> address to make that happen.

Please send your SSH key as an attachment to pydotorg at python.org (not
this list).  You should definitely subscribe to pydotorg-www, and I
recommend that you subscribe to pydotorg.  (pydotorg is essentially the
same as pydotorg-www, but the archives are private and the list
membership is somewhat restricted, just to keep certain things like SSH
keys out of the public eye.)