[pydotorg-www] FWD: adding a link on the Python download page

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sat Oct 1 22:03:24 CEST 2011

What do people think?  I'm -0 because I've never heard of this before
(they haven't been posting to c.l.py.announce) and because they're using
2.7.1 more than three months after 2.7.2 was released.

----- Forwarded message from Erik Janssens <Erik.Janssens at conceptive.be> -----

> Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 13:59:15 +0200
> From: Erik Janssens <Erik.Janssens at conceptive.be>
> To: webmaster at python.org
> Subject: adding a link on the Python download page
>
> Dear,
>
> The download page on the Python website :
>
> http://www.python.org/download/
>
> Contains links to a number of re-packaged
> python distributions.
>
> Would it be possible to include a link
> to our distribution as well, the
>
> 'Conceptive Python SDK'  which targets
> business, desktop and database applications.
>
> it includes recent builds of Qt, PyQt,
> matplotlib, database drivers, etc.
>
> today, only the windows build is availabe,
> but this will change.
>
> The link is :
>
> http://www.conceptive.be/python-sdk.html
>
> Thank you very much and best regards,
>
> Erik

----- End forwarded message -----

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair