[pydotorg-www] Fwd: python.org website change request

Michael Foord michael at python.org
Mon Feb 21 18:14:27 CET 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	python.org website change request
Date: 	Fri, 18 Feb 2011 13:36:41 -0700
From: 	Steve Lang <Steve.Lang at roguewave.com>
To: 	webmaster at python.org <webmaster at python.org>

We have changed the home page for our PyIMSL distribution as part of VNI
being acquired by Rogue Wave Software and a new website going up, so
would it be possible on this page:

http://python.org/download/

to change the link associated with the PyIMSL Studio distribution from

http://www.vni.com/campaigns/pyimslstudioeval

http://www.roguewave.com/products/imsl-numerical-libraries/pyimsl-studio.aspx

No hurry as the old link will forward for some time but for correctness
and to avoid confusion it would be good to change. I have changed
various wiki.python links to the new address.

Thanks! (for all your work on the website)

Steve Lang

*Steve Lang***|**Senior Project Manager

*Rogue Wave Software <http://www.roguewave.com/> *

5500 Flatiron Pkwy, Suite 200, Boulder, CO 80301

*P*(303) 545-3258

Steve.Lang at roguewave.com <mailto:Matt.Yahna at roguewave.com>