[pydotorg-www] Managing infrastructure information: PSF Systems Trac instance

Michael Foord mfoord at python.org
Thu Aug 4 16:59:25 CEST 2011

On 04/08/2011 15:57, R. David Murray wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 14:15:15 +0200, "M.-A. Lemburg"<mal at egenix.com>  wrote:
>> Anyone who is administering the servers should get access to
>> the Trac instance, so please email me your GPG keys so that
>> I can send the passwords in a separate email.
>>
>> At the same time, I'd like to collect information about who
>> is managing which parts of the python.org infrastructure,
>> so please also include that information in the email.

I administer the Planet Python and help with website maintenance, I'm on
the webmaster alias (in scope?) and I'm also on roto-routers. I used to
have a login on dinsdale for website administration but my ssh key
wasn't updated when I requested so that login no longer works.

I also have no GPG key.

Michael Foord