[pydotorg-www] Fwd: Zimbio Inc. - PSF Sponsor Membership - Please add

Michael Foord mfoord at python.org
Sat Nov 27 00:34:28 CET 2010

On 26/11/2010 20:02, Pat Campbell wrote:
> Hi Andrew:
> At the Sponsor member's request, could you  please remove "Inc" from
> "Zimbio Inc"
> from the sponsor web page http://www.python.org/psf/. The company name
> should
> only read as: Zimbio

I've done this.

All the best,

Michael Foord

> Thanks a whole lot,
> Pat
> PS. If you have any questions, please let me know.
> On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 3:27 PM, A.M. Kuchling <amk at amk.ca
> <mailto:amk at amk.ca>> wrote:
>
>     On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 03:43:31PM -0500, Pat Campbell wrote:
>     > Could you please add Zimbio Inc. to the Sponsor web page:
>
>     I've added both Uniblue and Zimbio to the sponsor page; thanks!
>
>     --amk
>

> --
> Pat Campbell
> PSF Administrator/Secretary
> patcam at python.org <mailto:patcam at python.org>

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree,
on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations
and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements,
licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap,
confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use
policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your
employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in
perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges.
You further represent that you have the authority to release me
from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.