[pydotorg-www] Job Board RSS Feed

Martin Thomas martin at martinthomas.net
Mon Jun 28 21:54:38 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 2:32 PM, Doug Hellmann <doug.hellmann at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Jun 28, 2010, at 3:01 PM, Steve Holden wrote:
>
>  Michael Foord wrote:

>>> Not from me, I think it is a good idea. The old location should redirect
>>> to the feedburner feed and most rss clients will handle this.
>>>
>>> Feedburner can also provide a nice "browser friendly" version of the
>>> feed and offer features like email subscription if we want them.
>>>
>>>  +1
>>

> +1
>
> Doug

Thanks, all.
I have update the link in the page and I have updated the yaml at the top of
the page but
 I think someone with root needs to run 'make new' to let the change to the
RSS collection propagate
otherwise the presence of the cache file stops that happening.
The feedburner feed is up at: http://feeds.feedburner.com/python/pyjobo and
the Twitter account is also pyjobo.
Thanks to Doug for the suggestion.

//M