[pydotorg-www] wiki dot python dot org fwslash moin

Radomir Dopieralski sheep at sheep.art.pl
Mon Aug 9 17:02:14 CEST 2010

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 9:19 PM, Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> wrote:
> P.S. I wonder if any progress has been made on Wiki improvements since I
> grabbed Steve at EuroPython and persuaded him to push the matter forward
> somewhat, for which I am (and presumably Radomir is) grateful.

I did get everything sorted out access-wise and made a small tour
around the server,
looking at how everything is organized, but I didn't make any changes
yet. The very
first thing that I want to do is making MoinMoin run as a separate
user, so that I don't
need the root privileges to work with it. I will keep you all informed
before I do anything
though.

I'm sorry that it takes so long, this time it's all caused by me --
not having enough time.

By the way Paul, you mentioned that you had some improvements in mind
for the Europython
MoinMoin theme, but either we didn't talk about it in detail or I just
forgot in the excitement
at the conference -- if you remember what it was, I would be grateful
if you could repeat it for me.

--
Radomir Dopieralski, http://sheep.art.pl