[pydotorg-www] Hiring a tech writer

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Apr 21 18:30:33 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010, skip at pobox.com wrote:

>       - I wonder if the PSF might consider funding a competent technical
>         writer with essentially no programming experience to learn the
>         language and produce a good tutorial aimed at complete novices.

If you're serious about this, I can recommend my co-author of Python for
Dummies.  ;-)  (That's a smiley, yes, but it's a serious recommendation;
not sure if Stef would be interested, though -- once may have been
enough.  Stef used to work at Apple, so she's familiar with the "this is
a mouse" level of writing.)

--Bill Harlan