[Pydotorg-www] [Pydotorg] Job Posting Address

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Wed Jul 12 07:09:14 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 12 July 2006 00:43, Peter Kropf wrote:
 > I have a question about emails sent to jobs at python.org. It seems that
 > they can sometimes take a really long time to be delivered. For
 > example, there were two messages that were sent 5 days ago which were

jobs at python.org is directed to the pydotorg list.  pydotorg does not accept
email from non-members.  All of the job postings have to go through
moderation.  A number of us try to keep this flowing, but the essential
problem is that we have a public address that doesn't accept all mail.

I don't know what the list settings are for pydotorg-www, but we should end up
with a configuration that allows mail to jobs to always come through.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.   <fdrake at acm.org>