[Pydotorg-redesign] Draft HTML for redesign proposal

Michael Geary Mike at Geary.com
Wed Oct 15 02:37:19 EDT 2003

> From: Tim Parkin
> Verdana is actually a bigger font than arial, to this effect, I've
> modified the font sizing to reflect this.
>
> http://pollenation.net/assets/public/python-fonts-arialverdana.gif

Am I seeing things, or is the Verdana in that sample less tall than the
Arial? It looks like the widths are about the same, and Verdana is a wider
font than Arial, so it would make sense that it's less tall.

Both are too small for easy reading on my display--but of course they would
end up bigger when rendered at my 120 DPI setting.

-Mike