[Pydotorg-redesign] Draft HTML for redesign proposal

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Mon Oct 13 02:21:15 EDT 2003

In a message of Mon, 13 Oct 2003 01:30:48 BST, Matt Goodall writes:
>It depends what you're using. GNOME 2.2 has a built in screenshot
>utility (available as a panel button), KDE has something called
>ksnapshot, Imagemagick includes a command line app called import.

Ksnapshot it is, then

>>Is this how I ask my mozilla to tell me what version it is so I can tell
>>you?  about: under help menu says ...
>>
>>Mozilla 1.0
>>Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.0) Gecko/20020623 Debian/
>1.0.0-0.woody.1
>>
>Wow, are you really using Debian Stable? I thought everyone immediately
>switched to testing ;-).

Well, at work, I use unstable.  But this is my laptop, which has to
work on airplanes, trains, and other places where I cannot just
get the odd file when something breaks ....

>This must be a Mozilla 1.0 problem as the page works ok in 1.4 and seems
>to work ok in 1.1 and 1.3. I may be able to install 1.0 to help Tim but
>is it honestly worth it? Anyone know how many Moz 1.0 users the site gets
>?

Don't do it for me -- or for the can opener.

>[snip]
>
>>But now I need bed more than anything else.
>>
>Me too!
>
>Cheers, Matt

Ok, awake now.

Here are 2 pngs, the first from my laptop mozilla, the second from my
laptop konqueror.