[Pydotorg-redesign] Draft HTML for redesign proposal

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Sun Oct 12 04:18:42 EDT 2003

I like
>>> http://pollenation.net/assets/public/draft-oct10.html
a lot as well.  Indeed, I think its wonderful.

However, you know me, always finding another nit ....  :-)

I still would like the google text input window to be wider, all over
the top of the page, so that the search-widget-thing started, say
just over the I in DB-API.

I'm not so fond of the blue hook at the edge of the search-thing which
makes it look like a can-opener to me, but all I want to do is mention
that once -- I don't dislike it a lot, and not enough to fuss.

I will fuss about typing window size in search-things.  I want more
room, or a good explanation why I shouldn't get it.

Laura