[Pydotorg-redesign] Logo question

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Wed Jul 23 14:09:36 EDT 2003

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:40:57 -0400, Todd Grimason <todd at slack.net> wrote:
> From what I've followed so far this current push is more along the lines
> of a refresh, and streamlining for content updates(?)

I don't know about other people, but my current goals are: * Fix the
egregiously bad/outdated parts (the FAQ)
* Reduce some of the duplication (Summary vs. Intros, Events.html vs
/conferences/)
* Improve usability from the standpoint of very inexperienced people who
get directed to python.org.  (The site is probably OK for experienced
users.)
* Improve usability of the exceedingly busy top page.  (If a new graphic
design is necessary to get that done, so be it.)

It would be really nice to have most of these fixes in place for Python
2.3final,
which is a week away, and that's what I'm working toward.

--amk