[Pydotorg-redesign] Graphic redesign

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Jul 18 14:45:42 EDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:

> Perhaps someone should explain what they think needs restructuring?
> I'm fairly happy with the site, but then, I never need to find
> anything on it.

Pieces that I'm aware of off the top of my head:

* Getting rid of PSA stuff and moving still-valid info to other parts of
the site

* Reorganizing UserGroups and NonEnglish -- there's currently a lot of
overlap, and what I'd really like to do is move it to a database with
multiple views

* Figuring out how to manage the commercial exits and other kinds of
links to external resources

* Fixing up the pycon directory (I made a boo-boo when setting it up,
and we'll need to move the old stuff before starting in on DC2004)

Overall, if you know what you're looking for, it's easy to get, but
finding stuff you don't know about can be difficult.

A: No.
Q: Is top-posting okay?