[Pydotorg-redesign] donate.png?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Mon Aug 18 13:06:56 EDT 2003

Per MAL's push (thank you!), I've installed a button on the front-page
sidebar that goes directly to the PSF donations page.  However, I don't
like that button -- it's difficult to read on a high-res monitor and it's
a GIF (borrowed from PayPal).  Would someone like to make a button similar to
http://www.python.org/pics/donate.gif
with a pixel of space between letters that's a PNG?  Feel free to use a
different color scheme, too, but MAKE IT READABLE.  ;-)

This is Python.  We don't care much about theory, except where it intersects
with useful practice.  --Aahz