[Pydotorg-redesign] FWD: <no subject>

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Aug 12 12:56:12 EDT 2003

FYI -- despite all the complaining and planning we're doing here, this
kind of comment is what we usually see on webmaster.  I'm not suggesting
we should slow down or anything, but let's recognize that lots of people
*are* happy, and we want to be very careful not to lose that happiness.

(And, yes, all too often we do get blank Subject: lines.  <sigh>)

----- Forwarded message from "Dana B." <dana at momerath.us> -----

----- End forwarded message -----