[PyConUK-adm-priv] Audio-visual equipment

Zeth Green zeth at infomachine.uk
Mon May 16 18:06:53 EDT 2016

I cannot say 'exactly' but lots of plastic boxes. People made detailed
lists which went through the python-adm mailing list, probably ask
there or check the archives.

We bought a new setup for the main room last year. Which is now mostly
in a lock-up but we kept the most expensive bit, the video mixer, in
Tim's flat in Birmingham for safe keeping and to record the
unconference that never happened.