[Pycon2005-attendees] International Student Center far away?

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Mon Mar 21 09:40:48 CET 2005

I used maps.google.com on these addresses:
   Start address: 2541 18th St NE, Washington, DC 20018
   End address:   800 21st St NW, Washington, DC 20006
   Distance:   4.8 mi (about 10 mins)
   Reverse directions
   1. Head south from 18th St NE - go 0.2 mi
   2. Bear left at Montana Ave NE - go 0.2 mi
   3. Bear right and head toward New York Ave NE - go 0.1 mi
   4. Bear right at New York Ave NE - go 1.7 mi
   5. Continue on New York Ave NW - go 0.8 mi
   6. Continue on Mt Vernon Pl NW - go 0.1 mi
   7. Bear right at Massachusetts Ave NW - go 0.4 mi
   8. Bear right at Thomas Cir NW - go 0.0 mi
   9. Bear left at M St NW - go 0.8 mi
   10.   Turn left at 21st St NW - go 0.4 mi

You're quite far away, and not close to the metro.
We stayed on New York Avenue for PyCon 2003 and found it quite
inconvenient.

I suggest you use the RideGuide to help you get back and forth:
   rideguide.wmta.com
It will give you current directions for bus times and metro stops that
you'll need to get back and forth.

Evelyn Mitchell

                            http://www.tummy.com/