[pycon-za] Confirming speakers

Neil Muller drnlmuller at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 14:10:48 CEST 2012

On 21 September 2012 13:37, Simon Cross
<simon.cross at praekeltfoundation.org> wrote:
> Greetings
>
> I want to send confirmations to all the speakers on the schedule this evening.
>
> There are two last minute changes:
>
> - Hedley's would like to make his Jmbo tutorial a talk instead.
> - We've been offered a talk by Bryn Divey on creating RESTful
> service-orientated architectures with twisted.
>
> I can fit those in if we make Bradley Whittington and Laurens Van
> Houtven's talks non-keynote/plenary talks. People happy with that?

I have no objections.

> Please send suggestions and comments before this evening. :)

Do we have any idea how quickly we can convert the venue from being
setup for the keynote talks into two rooms? We may need to move the
first tea break to immediately after the keynote on day two to
accomodate the switch if we add both extra talks.

--
Neil Muller
drnlmuller at gmail.com

I've got a gmail account. Why haven't I become cool?