[pycon-za] PyCon ZA website

Wendy Griffiths wendy at speakerscorner.co.za
Mon Jul 23 12:28:04 CEST 2012

Hi Simon

Thanks for working on this and sending it through on time, you are a legend.

I will taken a look at it too and see if there is anything from my side to
add.

Kind Regards

Wendy Griffiths  I  Executive Producer I  Speakers Corner  I  +27 11 327
1540  I  +27 823775913  I www.speakerscorner.co.za  I skype: princesswendilz