[pycon-za] Guest speaker

Simon Cross simon.cross at praekeltfoundation.org
Wed Aug 15 16:29:04 CEST 2012

Greetings

Since sponsorship is going well it looks like we'll be able to fund
one or two guest international speakers [1]. I'm going to put feelers
out to some of the core Python developers and a few other people I'm
keen to have speak but suggestions for people to approach would be
greatly appreciated.

Once we have a short list of possibilities, I'll post it to this list
and hopefully get consensus on who to extend invitations to.

[1] The number depends a bit on the cost of their flights and
accommodation, etc.

Schiavo
Simon