[pycon-za] Getting the programme rolling

Gustav gustav at praekelt.com
Wed Aug 1 07:46:09 CEST 2012

Morning Simon et al

Some thoughts:

We should have something that is aimed at Python novices (not programming novices). Maybe this could be a tutorial?

Python in action:
I would love to see projects that apply Python in the African environment to solve real problems.

Maybe the format of these talks can be shorter (no more than 10-15 minute talks?).

Examples: Unicef's work on Rapid in Uganda, Childcount, etc.

GUSTAV PRAEKELT | CEO
PRAEKELT.COM | PRAEKELTFOUNDATION.ORG
Twitter: gustavp