[Pycon-volunteers] Please close general registration!

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Fri Mar 18 10:56:36 EDT 2016

[bcc'ing in the all of the staff so they can be up to date]

Hi Jackie,

The time has come. Can you please close general registration? From now on
only those with PROMO codes should be able to register (sponsors, financial
aid, CSA winners, 5k winners, etc). Tutorial only registrations will still
be allowed. Once this change has been made, please let me know and I will
update our website.

Staff: For speakers/presenters who have not registered in time, please let
me know and I will give them a promo code to use.

Best regards,

Ewa
Director of Operations
Python Software Foundation