[Pycon-volunteers] Looking for some volunteers

Noah Kantrowitz noah at coderanger.net
Fri Jun 14 09:03:37 CEST 2013

As we transition in to PyCon 2014, I would like to get the 2012 and 2013 sites archived to static HTML. I'm looking for a few volunteers to work with me on this project. httrack can handle the bulk of the work, but if anyone would like to help out building the scraper config and getting the final HTML cleaned up and ready, it would help me out a lot. If you are interested, please respond to me off list.

--Noah