[Pycon-sprints] Shareable link: to register to support the Intro to Sprinting Workshop

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Wed Apr 19 17:13:19 EDT 2017

It will be in room C123+C124 both days at the Oregon Convention Center. I
will add this to the sign up form. Once the form goes live, let me know and
I will add it to: https://us.pycon.org/2017/community/sprints/

Thanks for creating the form, Chalmer. BTW - I shared your curriculum for
the course with Brandon and Ernest and they are both excited to see the
improvements!

PS. let us use pycon-sprints at python.org going forward instead of adding in
individual email addresses. This way we ensure that the whole group
(Kushal, Naomi, Asheesh, me, Chalmer) get the message.

Best regards,

Ewa
Director of Operations
Python Software Foundation