[Pycon-se] New mailing list, meeting?

Fredrik Håård fredrik at haard.se
Wed Jul 17 13:03:42 CEST 2013

I'm slightly opposed to community voting, at least without vetting
and/or balancing topics against each other.
Case in point: as a speaker, I know I can talk at EP since I can craft
a proposal people will vote for, but as an attendee I actually think
the quality may be suffering from very same fact - hype is what gets
you through the door.

I think mid-May is a good time, in between PyCon NA in March and EP in July.

/f

--
/f

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
http://courteous.ly/yp3Zgd