[Pycon-se] Initial meeting Tuesday 13/8 20:00 CEST?

Fredrik Håård fredrik at haard.se
Fri Aug 9 11:43:10 CEST 2013

Hi all,

since 14 people have greenlighted 20:00 next Tuesday, I suggest we set
up a meeting for then.

Will some people be able to share a connection so we can keep it to 10
connected participants, or should we use something else than Google
Hangouts (and in that case, what?).

Previously suggested agenda is

A) target size of the conference in attendants (80, 150, 250?)
B) size of the program - length, number of tracks, tutorials, sprints
C) budget - number of sponsors, venue, dinner etc

I'd also suggest we decide on the basic organization; we probably want
to register a non-profit organization, and in that case we'll need a
board?

--
/f

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
http://courteous.ly/yp3Zgd